Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: coors light

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    coors light

    football press conference commercials, are those real press conferences or are they just set up, I love them either way, I just thought that may be the kind where they ask questions and give the respones to real life NFL questions, if anyone understand what I am saying.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: coors light

    They're from old press conferences with the new Bud Light stuff spliced in.

    I think the ones they've shown all day with the Shaoulin Monk guy teaching the white guy have been hilarious.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: coors light

    [ QUOTE ]
    I think the ones they've shown all day with the Shaoulin Monk guy teaching the white guy have been hilarious.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    those commercials, and the red stripe? i think it is, are the best beer commercials, ever
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: coors light

    BOOOOOOOOOOO! Vaccuum cleaner hair cut attachments. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_hhstigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: coors light

    HOORAY BEER!!!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: coors light

    The Man Law commercials from Miller are good also. Especially this last one about the overflowing. Especially Eddie Griffin talking about Undercover Brother.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •